FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO COLDPLAY'S NEW ALBUM #12daysofchristmas -DAY 5

23:31


Hi darlings!
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that I'm probably the biggest Coldplay fan ever! If you too are keen on this quartert of alternative bliss you will know that their new album "a head full of dreams is out" and I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it is so all I have to say is go listen to it! 

I can tell there were a lot of experiments on this album and they all went well because it consists of sounds we have never heard before that you fall in love with instantly.

Sadly I can't leave a link to the songs because most of them are not on YouTube yet but to give you a head start here are 5 of my favourite songs from the album in chronological order.

1) hymn for the weekend

2) up & up

3) birds 

4) adventure of a lifetime 

5) fun 
 
If you do listen to their album tell me what your favourite song is and what other artiste's you like.

Stay beautiful because you can, a Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe