I MET YODA

11:02


Hi darlings,

Yesterday, while out for for coffee with a friend I saw a man with the most beautiful hair ever. My friend and I simultaneously complimented him on how amazing his hair was, as a result of this  we fell into conversation and before we knew what was going on we were sitting in a park with one of the wisest men I have ever known.

He spoke about his experiences detailing various injustices, but he relayed them with a smile. From his stories it was clear he had a fearless approach to most things in life and was willing to try new things without letting self doubt and insecurities hinder his progress. He had travelled to the most amazing places and met the most amazing people. He had really lived without placing too much significance on material possessions. He easily filtered all forms of negativity from his life and really took control of it deciding for himself what was good for him not anyone else.

He is interested in helping others find peace with themselves and for years has taught people mindfulness and given amazing advice. We ended our meeting with him teaching my friend and I an exercise to help us release tension and promote long term memory. He is one of the most amazing people I have been fortunate enough to meet and he has definitely had a positive impact in my life. My favourite piece of advice from him was to not define our lives by time because a person can never be whole if an element seperates them into 3 parts (past, present an future).

He has an amazing blog which you can read here.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe