BOOTS SUPER HYALURONIC SHEET FACE MASK

20:20

Hi darlings!


How are you today? I hope you are having a great day and that you have an even better week. As I am sure many of you are aware at this point I  like to regard myself as a skin care aficionado especially when it comes to all things sheet masks, so here I am again reviewing a new sheet mask and saving you the hassle of buying something crappy that will never work.

This product is great.

I definitely prefer it to the Garnier moisture bomb tissue mask because in all honesty that mask was a mess, and I mean that literally. There was product everywhere and it just felt like 5 out of the 7 days worth of serums would be lost to the packaging alone. This product was not messy at all, it is the cleanest sheet mask I have used. It was easy to apply and the side that doesn't apply to the face was really was dry so no product was lost, all the product on the mask went to my face which is literally all I want in a sheet mask and this make did it for me.
Something I am not a big fan of with this mask is the stinging effect and the tightness while it is on my face, some might say it is a sign it works, but I am not a big fan of numb face. If I can find a mask that doesn't make me feel like I'm getting a cheap face lift with the same quality, that would be perfect.

AFFORDABILITY
This product sits right in the middle in terms of price, it is a little bit more expensive than the Garnier tissue mask but a lot cheaper than most sheet masks especially for the quality.

RESULTS
My skin feels hydrated and fuller (its a hard thing to describe but it does 😂😂)

QUALITY
As mentioned previously the quality is amazing and this makes application very easy.

I definitely recommend this product it is affordable, great quality and shows good, immediate and lasting results. I give it a 3.8 out of 5.

Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. awesome post. Such a nice blog i really like what you write in these blog i also have some relevent information about

    Order Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe