Out and about

21:04

Hi darlings,

TEA IN FAIRY LAND



When you were a child did you ever want a cute, little haven that was as beautiful as your doll's? Did anyone ever tell you it was impossible?
THEY LIED!
Don't believe me? Oh trust me you will when I give you a tour of the beautiful cafe I happened to stumble upon ( with help from a friend) 
Enjoy the absolute lushness of this undeniably cute cafe!








I hope you all liked reading this as much as I loved writing it, I was quite excited to show you this cute nice place I had fallen in love with and hoped you would like. I want to know your thoughts x

Stay spontaneous because its fun, loads of love crazy jay xxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just wanted to pop in and say I love your blog!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I'm very new to this, so I hope I did everything correct :) here is the link: http://reneesbeautyreviews.com/liebster-award/ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have no words!! This means so much to me!!! Wow...I cant wait for my next post. You have brightened my week!😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much darling! And of course! Would love to check your blog out, send me the link. Love Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe