LIEBESTER AWARD!

23:16

Hi darlings!

I am so excited!...ok breathe, breathe...calm down.


I was nominated for the liebester award by the ever amazing reneesbeautyreviews.com (her reviews are what all girls need before a beauty product refill, TRUST ME )

Before I start I would like to say thew biggest tank you! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! It is such an amazing feeling to do something you enjoy and be recognized for it, so once again thank you!

Ok before I get emotional lets get down to business:

 THE RULES
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
Answer the 11 question you receive from the blogger
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award ( less than 200 followers)
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
Give them 11 questions to answer

DARLA'S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
What is your Favourite foundation for the fall?
None actually but I have found this amazing product by Jerome Alexander that does the work of a concealer foundation and powder at the same time and I'm loving it...cough...review coming soon...cough.
Why did you start blogging 
I started blogging because I wanted to share my love for fashion, health and beauty with the world also show my random weird thoughts to everyone and tell people its alright to be weird or different because being ourselves is all that really matters
How long have you been blogging 
I have been blogging since may... still a newbie!
What is your favourite nail polish brand
That is pretty difficult because I have an obsession with nail products...hmmm... I'll have to say nails inc!
Do you like bb creams or think they are overated
I dont particularly like them but I wouldn't say they are overrated because some people like them I just dont
What is your favourite season
Woah! That is such a difficult question... I should say summer because I love the weather and I'm from a tropical country but I just absolutely love autumn! I feel it is the best season for fashion and its just beautiful, it also symbolises rejuvenation and warmth. Perfect. (I would really love to know what your favourite season is, feel free to leave a comment)
Do you like to play video games
No! I can't even if my life depended on it...I'm that bad
What is your favourite genre of movies
It has to be musicals. They are fun, cliche yet completely entertaining.
I also love action filled movies like tranformers, batman and spider man
What is your favourite movie?
I have never really given this much thought prior to this but I do love classics like breakfast at tiffany's
but I think either Sound of music or mama mia is my my all time favourite (I would love to know your favourite movie leave a comment below letting me know )
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner
Pencil all the way! Regardless of the fact that liquid eyeliner looks better it needs precision and devotion and time and sometimes I have none of those so pencil becomes my love

11 random facts about me!
1 I don't think any of my readers or other bloggers know this... but my name is Jasmine
i don't think its humanly possible to meet anyone weirder than me...literally 
3 One of my greatest guilty pleasures is MADE IN CHELSEA, So good (what is your guilty pleasure)
4 My favourite band is coldplay
5 I talk a lot
6 My pancakes are perfect
7 I don't like coffee I would rather have green tea or a hot chocolate than have coffee
8 I know have 100 followers on  my blog because you are amazing!!!
9 I might or might not have twitter and instagram accounts why don't you find out @unefillemorderne (shameless self advertisement there )
10 I LOVE SHELDON COOPER (leave a comment if you love him too!)
11 This is the last fact so it has to be amazing...I LOVE YOU!

My nominees
THE IT DIARY
PLANET LUX
BECKY MORTIMER
SALTED CASHMERE
BECCA WRITES THINGS
EMMMA'S RAMBLINGS
EMMA- KATE
JUST ME
MY MAKE UP IS CRUELTY FREE
BODEO DRIVE IS CUCUY COUTURE
SARAH SOMETHING


My questions

What is your greatest source of inspiration for blogging?
what is your go to outfit?
Three things you can't live without?
A place you want to visit?
Your favourite online shop?
Idea of a cosy night in?
have you done the TMI tag? If not I tag you!!!
Who are your favourite youtubers?
Describe your blogging journey in three words?
What beauty or skin care product do you swear by?
Instagram or twitter and why?

STAY BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE YOU CAN, LOADS OF LOVE JASMINE XXX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe