7 ALTERNATIVE SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO

13:45

Hi darlings,

                                                                                 

Music is the perfect conversion starter, perfect friendship determiner and as my social media obsessed peers might say; music is ''urthang''.
I shouldn't have said that...sigh
I always knew I liked alternative music but that was restricted to Cold-play, Lorde and Imagine dragons who are all amazing by the way,  this month however with the help of my darling spotify I've been discovering new amazing bands, widening my knowledge on some I already knew and slowly yet ever steadily creating my music niche (is that a thing? I don't care! I just made it one) 
I hope you enjoy the little playlist below because I absolutely adored creating it although it was quite hard picking just 7. I know this is quite short and my posting has been irregular but school and impending exams are becoming more hectic and I barely have time to breathe, the only reason I can post this is because I have a free period, So I sit crammed in my schools study facility pouring my soul out to you in the beautiful form of music. Enjoy!
PS, who likes the new blog I was going for less is more, what do you think?




P H O T O G R A P H Y 
''London at night''
by me

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. For the love we have similar tastes in music- I just posted some of these tracks myself! AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! I really enjoy your blog sorry for the late reply #studentbloggerproblems

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe