HIATUS PLAYLIST

10:48


Hi darlings, 
It has definitely been a while.
I do have a good excuse as to why it has taken this long - all will be revealed in an upcoming minute so stay tuned for that! ( I sound like a TV presenter haha)
The past month or two have been quite stressful involving countless textbooks, too many library visits and starbucks smoothies ( can't complain about that!) and I needed something to relax in order to to feel less inundated with work but to keep me sane in a sense. And we all know nothing cures like music. So with the help of my love spotify I created a hiatus playlist so you know I always had you in mind.  As always I selected 7 of my favourite songs  but the full playlist is here 









PHOTOGRAPHY : Pink sunset

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe