AN ACOUSTIC PLAYLIST TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY

21:38


Hi darlings,
I find it really relaxing to listening to music in its original state - raw, if you like. Without the weird instrumentals that make them all seem the same. I like to listen to music  with just the singer, emotions raw, being able to hear the echoes of the strings of the guitar or the hum of the trumpet all without sounds we all know are computerised and unnatural. 
Music in its most beautiful form: acoustic. 
It makes me happy. 
 Here is my little acoustic playlist and I hope it makes you happy.

Home/ dirty paws - Gardiner sister
Sweet child O' mine - Taken by trees
Tiger stripped sky - Roo panes
Mad world - Jasmine Thompson
Fast car - Boyce avenue and Kina Granis
Sweater weather - Max and Alyson Stoner
Demons - Max and Sam Tsui


I wish you a beautiful week filled with happiness and love,

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe