7 AUTUMN INSPIRED ITEMS I LOVE

22:14

Untitled #9


Hi darlings,

I really like shopping, it gives me the kind of joy and happiness that not many activities can. However, being a broke teenager kind of kills the joy a little bit. Oh you know, people these days just don't give you things free of charge - I know right? The nerve of them! But I have learnt to cope and what I do instead is to shop for things I really want and save them in shopping baskets (only online, I am not done creep who pills up shopping baskets on the high street) 
It works, it really does I promise so you don't spend the little money you have on what you don't need but you can imagine you do and it'll make you happy. Here is my little list of things I love this autumn but unfortunately don't really need. Maybes you might like them and even take it a step further and get them
Enjoy!

Hermès hermes fragrance
£84 - sephora.com

Majorica pendant chain necklace
£110 - zappos.com

NARS Cosmetics glossy lip gloss
£18 - narscosmetics.com

Modern home accessory
nucasa.co.uk

Sloane Stationery - Adventure Notebook
£41 - wolfandbadger.com

Organic scented candle
£29 - shopmrsh.com


Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe