THE PEREFCT CLEANSER?

22:43

Hi darlings!
Acne as you all know is a unifying teenage problem, show me a teenager who has not suffered from acne and I will show you a sandy beach in the arctic.
 
Since it is something we all have to deal with, I think it is only fair that when one discovers something that could possibly help anyone with the same predicament as them they share it, no?
Anyway, here today I have a new cleanser I have been using for about a month now and here is what I think about it. As silly as it sounds I don't know what to think about it, it did not give me the wow I expected from it.
 To be fair I expected to wake up with skin like a new born baby because I had heard so many good things about dermalogica but it was not like that. I bought it because my former cleanser (simple) was no longer working. My skin had changed considerably and I needed something that suited it better.
 
The cleanser I have been using is the clear start foaming wash by dermalogica and you can find it
 here 
It has a gel like consistency which I think is great for combination skin like mine, I don't like the fact that there is just one consistency for all skin  types. I am lucky that it works well with mine but I am not sure how it will be for everyone else. When I used it felt like I had washed my face
it sounds stupid, but do you get that clean feeling when you wash your face that all the dirt has been removed and it just feels ... fresh? That is how this feels and I absolutely love it. I don't think it has worked miracles, what it has done is keep my skin stable at a point where my acne will not get worse and it starts to work from there slowly clearing your skin.
 Since I began using it my skin has felt less congested, smoother and just nicer. I have had a good ride with this cleanser so far and if you are looking for something new maybe consider this?
 
 
 


Something I found helpful when learning how to take care of my skin was this vogue tutorial on how to cleanse your face and I hope it is useful to you as well. Do you have any acne fighting secrets you want to share? Let me know if you do.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe