MY QUARTERLY FAVOURITES - April, May and June

20:24


Hi darlings,
Today I have a few things I have collected over the last 3 months that I feel hae really made a difference to my well being. Most of the products this month are beauty related. The last three months for me have been exam centred meaning- I had little time on my hands. These products were the best to give me my desired result quickly yet effectively.


KTC 100% PURE COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil is my holy grail beauty product. It can be used for everything! I know I'm a bit late on this but seriously it is everything. I now use this as my everyday body moisturiser, a deep conditioner for my hair, combine it with sugar or rice to make a body scrub, take out all makeup with it (even the most difficult of mascaras). Buying yourself a good pot of coconut oil will replace so many products on your vanity. I buy cooking coconut oil because it is the exact same thing as "beauty coconut oil" but a fraction of the price.

KTC ROSE WATER
This has been an addition to my skin care routine that has made a notable difference to my skin. This is the main ingredient to a toner I've been using a lot recently and it is amazing. A DIY toner feauturing rose water is coming soon and you will thank me forever for it.

DERMALOGICA CLEAR START FOAMING WASH
I did a review of this product a while ago and I really did not do it justice because this product is one of the best things I have ever done for my face. It has a gentle effect on my skin but it gives a deep cleanse and prolonged use gives acne free skin.

ESSIE NAIL LACQUER - exotic liras
I think this is one of my all time favourite nail lacquers. It is long lasting, it has rich, beautiful pigment and it is inexpensive. I really enjoy polishing my nails and most times I am happy to do it twice in one week but sometimes I have greater priorities and nails are not at the forefront of my mind. In these situations I have found that this nail lacquer never disappoints and I am glad  have found a trusty lacquer to add to my arsenal.

LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR MAT SEBO REGULATING MOISTURISER
I don't want to reveal too much about this product because I plan to do an in-depth review of it but all I will say is I have no intentions of purchasing a different moisturiser for my face for a long time because this is also added to my arsenal.

SALLY HANSON HARD AS NAILS - natural
There are downsides to being an avid nail lacquer user because it does mean your nails suffer because they have no breaks and sadly I have had to learn this the hard way. My nails started looking different in March - not damaged, just weaker. I then purchased this product and have been using it bi weekly consistently since then and I have noticed a difference in  the health of my nails. I will aslo mention I am healthy i.e. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, plant protein and fish which are all good for your nails, all these factors inclusive of the nail treatment are responsive for the strength of my nails.


That is it! I hope this post was helpful to you and it helps you make informed purchases.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe