A PLAYLIST TO KEEP YOU HAPPY THIS WEEKEND

19:48

Hi darlings,



How are you doing?
Me? I'm lovely darling, thank you for asking.
As you can probably tell I am in a positive mood today, some might say this positivity is feigned because I am grieving for the death of many because our generation seems to have forgotten about the sanctity of life and need to be constantly reminded through the #blacklivesmatter campaign.
I however, refuse to dwell on this negativity and instead I am being positive and I urge you to as well.
Here are 7 songs you can't resist jamming out to, have a great weekend!

FINAL SONG - MO
GOOD GRIEF - BASTILLE
HAIR - LITTLE MIX
ONE DANCE - DRAKE
PAY MY RENT - DNCE
SEND MY LOVE - ADELE
WHO DO YOU THINK OF - MO

Remember you can click on the songs to play them.
Header image: Adwoa Aboah for German Vogue.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe