A 3 INGREDIENT FRUIT BASED PANCAKE TO FUEL YOUR MORNING

10:30


Good morning darlings!


I woke up craving pancakes and I decided to make my go to light, healthy and gluten free pancakes and now you can too.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED to make 3 pancakes:
  • 1 large banana
  • 1 medium size egg
  • 2 handfuls of rolled oats
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
  • Butterscotch syrup
  • Kiwi
METHOD
  • Mash your banana to your desired consistency (I leave some banana chunks in mine)
  • Mix in one beaten egg
  • Add two handfuls of oats
  • Fry, leaving each side for at least a minute to brown
and voila!

I hope you enjoy your breakfast!

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These look delicious. I may have to try these one day

    UNORTHODUXX

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely should, they taste amazing! Thank you so much reading

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are absolutely amazing, did you try it? Thank you for reading x

      Delete

Subscribe