7 OF MY FAVOURITE ITEMS FROM THE MONKI SALE

10:30

Hi darlings,


The sales are upon us.
Sales I feel are particularly important because they
allow us buy our canvas. The canvas upon which we will occasionally switch up with an accessory here or there.

The canvas which will determine our style for the next year or so. This canvas I speak of are the basics and there is no better time to get basics than in a sale because they are guaranteed to remain relevant regardless of the changes in fashion. These 7 pieces are my top picks from Monki. Monki is my go to for styles that scream effortless yet cool. Feel free to share your favourite sale finds. I hope you enjoy!

ZAYLA COAT
BEA TOP
KIRA JACKET
SARI DRESS
RAS SWEAT
ELVIRA TROUSERS
DEBBIE SKIRT

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe