2 MINIMAL BUT BOLD LOOKS FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON LOOK 1 (90'S GIRL)-#12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS

21:11

Hi darlings,


As most of you who have read my blog for a while know I am a novice with respect to makeup, but of recent I have grown more interested, even to the point of looking forward to wearing it on several occasions. I have found my niche if you like by focusing less on Instagram makeup gurus (there is nothing wrong with them but I don't think my face or my bank account can deal with that amount of makeup) and more on girls who approach makeup like me, in a minimalist manner and more natural manner. I think my biggest fear was hiding my natural features (anyone who has watched a contour and highlight video will understand)  or changing them but I have come to find that this needn't be done and I am so confident that I have created 2 looks for a minimalist like me who wants a bold party statement.  

LOOK 1

This was an obvious choice because I have been in love with 90's style all year. I feel like it was made for me from clear, highlighted skin to dark lips and natural brows.
Base:
Lush colour supplement
Brows:
Collection colour lash mascara
Lips:
Natural collection liner in espresso
Highlighter:
Collection highlighter stick

Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe