WINTER FLARES

20:35

Hi darlings,


I am usually the most boring person in winter. When it comes to style that is. Summer is my time to shine 😀 I am just so much more experimental with style and want to try everything. Where as in winter especially in London with rain and darkness by 3 pm, I just find myself wondering if dressing up is even worth my time especially when compared to an extra 20 minutes in bed. However, this year I am making an effort and trying to move away from my uniform of mum jeans and Chelsea boots and incorporating minimal, statement pieces into my daily style. I hope this is one new year's resolution I can sustain.


Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe