Out and about...

17:58


My little slice of Italy...


Today while I was doing some shopping I decided to have lunch at my favourite pizzeria: pizza express! One word: perfect! I am the your biggest pizza fan  but we all know pizza is not your healthiest option, well that is where pizza express comes in. From its thin base to its salad toppings you are more likely to get vitamins than saturated fat. Don't even get me started on the quality of the food because there are no words! 




The environment makes me love it even more. It is classy yet comfortable and such a cool place to just have fun. I love it! I will definitely recommend it because it is just a such a lovely place.





Hope you all enjoyed this, I really loved writing this because it gives you more insight into my life and it is more fun!

Stay inspired because you can, loads of love crazy jay xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe