I N S I D E

21:28

Hi darlings,

P O S T  H I A T U S


See what I did there?
Get it?
Really? Try again.
No? Alright I will stop embarrassing myself.
 Post because I am a blogger and post because my absence has been so shambolic it has to be called a hiatus and I am absolutely sorry for this behavior and I hope you can forgive me because I am more than wiling to make it up to you and it has come to an end... phew...now that's out.
For the last month or so I have been immersed in school work and I am completely useless at time management so that didn't help in any way. So when my exams made an entrance I was completely panicked and shut every single thing in my life down to prepare for them. As you can imagined I am highly intellectually exhausted and I am taking a break and having a little bit me time.



WHAT'S IN THE PICTURE?

BOOKS ~
gods behaving badly
The perks of being a wall flower
The kite runner: a thousand splendid suns

NAIL POLISH ~
Nails inc: bow collection
Kiko magnetic nail lacquer

LIP PRODUCTS ~
Calvin Klein boy pencil and rose

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe