W I S H L I S T S

19:21

Hi darlings,

WINTER / CHRISTMAS INSPIRED WISH LIST


As part of my self inflected penance to get myself back into your good books I bring good tiding of shopping for you and your kin!
Yes I know I'm a bit late but if you are anything like me the procrastination queen then this will definitely get me the number one spot in your heart *innocent faced emoji*
So these are a few of my favourite items this winter that coincidentally make perfect gifts.I tried to combine high end and high street so you can ask for these or give them out yourself. Hope its useful.





Victoria's secret sport water bottle
Victoria's secret rush glossy tint lip sheen
H&M rose gold wrist watch
H&M black jumpsuit
H&M black platform boots
New look bow hair clips
Accesorize stone and tear drop stacking rings
Accesorize sterling silver filigree leaf pendant
Jo Malone English pear and fressia candle
River island black tweed over sized jacket 
Dolce by Dolce and Gabanna 
Rimmel Kate lasting finish matte lipstick
Zara fabric back pack 
Dr Andrew weil for origins mega mushroom skin relief face mask

Stay gorgeous because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe