BEST LOOKS FROMS THE CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS

15:04


Hi darlings,


I have never paid much attention to the critics awards. I have no idea why but thankfully this year I did and my was I impressed. I personally think so far it has been my favourite award show in terms of fashion because from what was worn you can see the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed.  The style is a bit more realistic for the lives of we mere mundanes. Making it easier to source inspiration from. Anyway enough chit chat, these were the best looks in my opinion.


January Jones in an Altazurra dress



Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab



Kate Beckinsale in Monique Lhuillier 




Luciana Barroso 


Helen Mirren in Dolce and Gabbanna
 


Zoe Kravitz in Dior haute couture 



Courtney Eaton
 
All images sourced from vogue.co.uk
 
TRENDS TO NOTE:
There was appreciation for athleticism, most women wore dresses that showcased their toned arms.
 
If I had to pick a favourite it would be Zoe Kravitz because no one can pull off orange like that woman. 
What were your favourite looks? Tell me,I'm interested. 


Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe