HAUL!!!

13:25

Hi darlings,

Victoria's secret haul!!!!

Before I begin properly... who else is obsessed with Victoria's secret??? I AM!!
Recently I found out there was a victoria's secret sale, so I got some of my favourite things: body mists! I absolutely adore them especially those by VS. Lush! They smell divine and just beautiful, I can never get enough! Without any further hesitation I think it is time to take you into my little mist heaven. Also, I would like to say I am not trying to brag or show off, I am just sharing a part of my life with you. 


 SENSUAL BLUSH
 PASSION STRUCK
 AMBER ROMANCE
LOVE SPELL
                                                                                     VANILLA  LACE                                                                                                                                                      
 TRUE ESCAPE


 PEAR GLACE
 SECOND CHARM

 SHEER LOVE



Hope you all enjoyed this, I loved writing it! feel free to tell me if you have used any of those body mists or one you would love to try. 
I would really love to see what you think! Don't forget to leave links to cool blogs you recommend

Stay lovely because you are, loads of love crazy jay xxx.








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw I love VS you're so lucky to have it near you! Your blog is really nice! Check out mine :) Oh and I couldn't find your Insta follow me so i can see you :) http://instagram.com/orry_ginal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! Read and loved your blog will follow you on Bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe