L I F E

18:24

Hi darlings,


CHILLED DAY PLAYLIST




Some days come with a bold "CHILL" written on them. These days often call for baggy clothes ( still fashionable though ) cream woolly throws, hot water bottles, loads of food and of course amazing music.  I personally believe that music can make anything a whole lot better and days like this where you have not a single care in the world and amazing playlist could become the greatest love of your life... trust me I've been there. With the knowledge that there are many me(s) out there simply lazying around  I decided to share my go to lazy day playlist. I hope you like it and it gives you an insight into the kind of music I like.


Echosmith -Cool kids
Ed sheeran -Thinking out loud
The Script -Superhero
Professor green -Lullaby
Tove lo- Stay high
Vance joy- Riptide
Ella henderson- Glow
Ed sheeran -Don't
Taylor Swift -Blank space

Don't forget to leave your music suggestions and the genres of music you like.

Stay amazing and beautiful because you can
Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe