BLACK AND WHITE

16:48

Happy new year darlings!


 "life isn't all black and white and that there is going to be loads of grey all over the place and I'm just going to have to deal with that"


The new year is finally here!
I had an amazing 2014 and I hope you did too but lets not linger on the past because its all gone now and its time to focus on what is right in front of us: the present/future. 
If you are anything like me you already have this plan about how everything is going to turn out and you don't really allow yourself experience new opportunities that present themselves to you, sad but true. 

Countless years of practically idolising Blair Waldorf the greatest control freak, doesn't really make it any easier. This new year I'm trying to learn how to be fine with things not going according to my "master plan " and just being realistic with myself, realise that life isn't all black and white and that there is going to be loads of grey all over the place and I'm just going to have to deal with that. I think this is the best out look anyone especially myself can have for the new year and I encourage you to be more open minded this year because you will definitely discover a world with no limitations and I think we owe ourselves that much.



Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check out the post below and let me know in the comments if you've had a go, I'd love to read your answers!

    http://kdbeautylife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination, I really enjoyed your post, thanks for reading and stay beautiful x

      Delete

Subscribe