MY EXISTENCE DOES NOT BECOME A DISTANT MEMORY

22:52


Hi darlings , 
How are you?
I am well aware that I have been away for quite some time now. Let's catch up! How have you been?
Now, back to business, 
Why was I away? Well, my final secondary school exams are around the corner and I panicked and went on a hiatus to get everything in check. I feel a lot more confident with the way things are going now, in regards to my education, so I thought I'd pop by to say hello.
 So, here I am hello 🙋🏽
I am not going to promise regular updates until summer. I'll however, pop in now and then just so my existence does not become a distant memory. These posts will be more  like minutes nothing style/ fashion centred because those posts require planning (believe it or not) ergo consume time which I don't have #studentproblems 😢.
That will be all for now darlings, I hope you have a lovely week. 

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe