7 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEORE YOU GET MARLEY TWISTS

11:00

Hi darlings!


If you follow me on Instagram and watch my Instagram stories (which you definitely should ; ) ) You know that I recently had Marley braids done and I am in love with them. I know I am not the only one who is obsessed with them so I decided to make a list of things I wish I knew before I got them to help someone else who might be interested in getting them in the future.

1 Marley hair is difficult to find, I couldn't find any decent hair online and I have no black hair shops anywhere around me so that was quite difficult.
2 Marley hair is more expensive than your average twist/braid extensions
3 You will need to get your hair done by a professional because it is more technical than your average twist
4 There is not as much versatility with styling because they are quite chunky, hence harder to style.
5 The twists tangle easily so keep your detangling spray handy.
6 When you get your twists done don't start at your hair line because the twists are quite heavy and might pull your hair.
7 When your hair starts to look dull/matted spray some leave in conditioner and water to revive your hair.

That is I have learned so far! Feel free to ask questions and share what you have learned.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe