THE BEST PLACES TO GET DAINTY NECKLACES - #12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS

00:09

Hi darlings!

Image via @symphonyofsilk

Christmas is almost here and if you are a last minute shopper much like me and are panicking about what to buy a friend this christmas or ever really, I have the best idea:dainty necklaces. They are simple, understated and can be stackable. This makes it the ultimate present for a fashion girl especially because she can decide whether or not she wants them to be an everyday essential or part of a larger, bolder statement. I know I would love them and I am particularly difficult to shop for becsuse I know exactly what I want. These are the places I have found the best dainty jewelry in order of prefference, I hope this helps!
Catbird
Not on the high street
SWYC
Accessorize



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe