REGULATING MY SCHEDULE

08:46


                   

Hi darlings,

Just Smile
THIS QUOTE INSPIRED ME AN GAVE ME A REALLY POSITIVE OUTLOOK TO BEGIN MY DAY WITH...HOPE IT INSPIRES YOU TOO!
             

     The last time I uploaded a blog post was in May which is obviously a long time ago and I do apologize for my inconsistency and hope you find it i that gold treasure you call a heart to forgive me*puppy dog face*
        In more interesting and relevant news I am officially back on! Can I get a whoop! I plan to upload a blog post everyday and it will not necessarily be about fashion, healthy living or advice it can be about my life and hopefully you can take a few lessons from my life (my life is so boring you'll probably fall asleep), hence why I added a life page.  The aim of this is to give an insight in my life and show my imperfections and to, in a sense give you a companion who makes all the mistakes you make and is just like you (only with a pinch of cray cray).                
        Please don't be a silent reader I want to read your opinions, questions you will like to ask and even criticism (try to be polite please) and if you like what you've read follow my blog so you can be notified when I have new uploads.


Stay beautiful because you can, loads of love crazy-jay xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can be cray cray? :o
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You're a real natural at this crazy jay x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe