THE TURTLE NECK OF MY DREAMS

20:51


Hi darlings,
I think I mentioned previously that I was adopting minimalism in some aspects of my life. The greatest test of this new virtue I claimed to posses would be the Boxing Day sales where everything I have wanted all year round would be half off. Surprisingly I only wanted one thing because I realised seeing something on Jourdann Dunn doesn't mean I have to own it (sadly 😢) I only wanted a turtle neck, just one classic turtle neck like the ones you would see in fashion magazine with that Audrey Hepburn-esque effortlessness to them and I looked everywhere until I found it.
Sitting patiently was a cashmere, pink beauty waiting to be mine. I feel I have fulfilled some imaginary checklist of style essentials by including this piece to my wardrobe. 
 
Turtle neck jumper - banana republic 

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe