HOW TO MAKE A HYDRATION MIST/TONER

10:30

Hi darlings,
If you have been reading my blog for a while (thank you, you are amazing, if you haven't you are amazing too!) you will know that I am an avid campaigner for natural beauty. Partly because I am clueless when it comes to makeup but also because, I feel when a girl is confident in her skin, makeup becomes a choice not a necessity (ok, lets move on its getting too deep).
Over the last couple of months I have been using this homemade toner which doubles up as a face mist and I have noticed how much more hydrated and healthy my skin feels and you too can feel the same way. Here is how:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
  • Rose water
  • An essential oil of your choice ( I advice you to pick an essential oil that caters to your skin worry. My skin worry is acne so I use tea tree oil)
METHOD
Combine both ingredients following mixture guidelines, for example 1 part pure tea tree oil to 100 parts rose water. This will all depend on the essential oil you decide to use and its concentration.



I hope this does for your skin what it did to mine.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe