FEMALE EMPOWERMENT

10:32

Hi darlings!
Today I would like to introduce a new segment to my blog * drum roll* : female empowerment! if you follow me on Instagram or know me in person you know that it is a cause that I am passionate about. I wanted to start this segment on my blog a while ago but I was scared. I know how silly that sounds but honestly I was terrified.

On many occasions I have been crucified (figuratively) for defending women (even though I am a woman) and many completely turn a bind eye to the many struggles hat women today have to face and it pains me. However, my greatest agony is derived from young women being unaware of these issues and the relevance of their voices. I am lucky, as I have always known these issues and now I aim to share them. I am not claiming to be the custodian of all knowledge I am just trying to create a space where women feel safe to talk about what they feel and feel free to act to change these ills for our daughters and their daughters.

I hope you enjoy this segment and I would love your participation. The first post I this series should be up by tomorrow.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe