HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL AS A HIGHLIGHTER

10:30

One more magic trick you can perform with coconut oil.


Hi darlings!
I am big fan of highlighter, honestly I can't get enough of that stuff, love it! I mean who doesn't love shiny things and when we find something that makes us -lovers of shiny tings- shiny we are bound to fall head over heels. I have a little problem with it though, it is a form of face makeup and I do not feel comfortable putting any form of face makeup on my skin without a BB cream as there is no protection between my face and makeup aka chemicals.

I know what you are thinking - if you don't like highlighting your face sans BB cream, why don't you just wear BB cream? See there is another problem of mine, I'm not too keen on BB cream either. I mean yes I went out and got myself some, yes I love that it has acne fighting properties and yes I wear it on occasion but do I want to wear it everyday? meh.

I however, want to look shiny and sparkly everyday, so yes I want to wear highlighter everyday but I can't because I don't want to wear BB cream. I know , I know #firstworldproblems. That was until I watched thatsschic's video and  I realised that there was a simple solution to this as I could easily use coconut oil as a highlighter.

All you need to do is apply coconut oil where you would usually apply highlighter and voila you become sparkly and shiny!
If like me you have oily/ combination skin use sun screen before applying
so the coconut oil keeps acting like a highlighter and doesn't make your face oily because that is simply a recipe for acne and no one wants that.

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and internet stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    pure coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe