SLEEPING IN THE GARDEN?

10:30

Hi darlings,

This is most likely the most feminine piece you will ever see me in.


If you follow me on Instagram (@unefillemorderne) you know that I usually have my hair in poetic justice esque box braids and anyone who has known me for a while associates this look with me. However, this summer I have had my afro out.

Doing this has caused me to become more explorative style wise.
I have a quite "feminine" face, but when I have my box braids they literally create a curtain over my face allowing my to hide these traditionally feminine feautures making it easier to pull off my typically tomboy inspired style.

This was impossible this summer as my face was exposed causing me to incorporate archetypically feminine pieces into my style and I can't say I hate it. I mean realistically this is the most feminine piece you will ever see me in, but it is a step right?

SHOES + TOP - ZARA
SKIRT - ASOS

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe