A DAY IN CAMDEN

10:30

Hi darlings,
                                                              

 Zainab (one of my dearest friends) and I went from spending almost every waking minute with each other to barely seeing each other all summer. Partly because she was away flirting with Spanish lifeguards in Tenerife and I have been working constantly. Luckily we were both free on Thursday and decided a catch up was long overdue.

I particularly enjoy spending time with Zainab because we are best described as tumblr/Instagram girls.

*Tumblr/Instagram girls : phtography, aesthetic, style, beauty and health obsessed female individual.

This makes us understanding of one another's urge to take pictures of any/everything, our knowledge of angles which highlight each others best features and are constantly in search of perfect light. More importantly it allows me to be creatively open with her as I know I won't be judged.










Head to toe - Zara
Photography - Zainab Karkhanawala (IG- zainab_k_)

Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe