14-18 SEPTEMBER

10:30


Hi darlings!
So I know this is 2 weeks later than I promised but this is the first instalment of my outfit diaries. They are not planed outfits just what I wear everyday, I hope you like them! 

1. FLORAL QUEEN

It was still quite warm when I wore this outfit so I doubt you can wear it in autumn. It is quite simple and you can wear individual pieces in a very different way than how they are styled here.
Dress river island
Jacket Zara 
Sunglasses h&m

2. FRENCHIE


I was channeling my inner Parisian, well trying at least and I feel the scarf pulls everything together without it it would be another grungy look but with it there is an  understated element of sophistication, which I adore.

Jumper select 
Jeans Zara 
Scarf primark

3. HOOD


I thought I was so cool when I took this picture, so cool it makes me cringe every time I look at it. I feel this is the easiest way to look chic. It's a classic well two classics combined the shirt dress and the denim jacket. It doesn't get much better really.
Denim jacket river island
Shirt dress tkmaxx 
 
4. SWERVE 

This look is a rare one for me as I am not into extremely feminine outfits but this is one close to my heart because it's so cute and it made me feel 10 again so I was skipping everywhere and having fun! 

Denim shirt Zara 
Skater skirt asos 

5. CITY GIRL 

This is my favourite look of the week and it really is such a typical city girl look. Generally city girls survive on basics and use them as their canvas to develop more complex looks but on most days they just throw on some basics and let them do all the work.

Shirt  primark
Mum jeans asos 
Shoes Zara 
Sunglasses accesorize 
Bag Steve Madden 
Leather jacket new look 

I hope you like this new style, it really is just a glorified #ootw but I can blog more frequently this way. Subscribe for more updates or follow me on Instagram (@unefillemorderne)
Until next time 
Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe