HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHAI LATTE FRAPPUCINO

17:51



Hi darlings! 
So this is not the post I said was going to be live this week but I suppose I underestimated the power of school and how it can completely blur out the rest of the world. Now that I have been able to squeeze some time to myself I have something a little different for you all. 

I'm not one to typically stand on outrageously long Starbucks lines, so coffee  has never really appealed to me. That is until I discovered chai latte *insert heart eyes* and all the amazing things you can make with it.
Here's a cute little frappucino recipe I hope you can enjoy. 

WHAT YOU NEED 
for one person 

•4 tablespoons of chai latte powder
•300ml of milk 
•ice cubes



Blend all these ingredients until they are completely mixed together. 
Pour into your favourite coffee glass and enjoy! 


Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks amazing!! And it's so simple too - I have to try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should! It tastes amazing. Thank you for reading!��

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe