HOW TO DRESS LIKE RIHANNA IN 2016 #daysofchristmas - DAY8

21:57

Rihanna's style

Rihanna's style by unefillemorderne featuring a flat top

Hi darlings,
I have been so bad with this 12 days of Christmas thing and I am so sorry but I don't want my content quality to drop. So although it does not seem like it I have been working as much as I can to make sure my content remains good.
Anyway, as I am sure you all know Rihanna is the perfect style icon. She combines class, subtlety and high fashion. All these qualities are what every girl aims for in fashion and she embodies them. Her closet consists of expensive pieces that are completely out of my budget but I have taken inspiration from some of my favourite outfits worn by her and created some essential items you will need to master a look similar to hers. Most of these clothes are from the high street so they will not break your bank but will give you aground to develop and evil your style come 2016.









Vince flat top
£79 - tradesy.com

Topshop grey shirt
topshop.com

Cushnie Et Ochs pencil skirt
net-a-porter.com

Topshop ripped jeans
£54 - topshop.com

Finery London khaki pants
finerylondon.com

Sam edelman shoes
£81 - lordandtaylor.com

Zippered tote bag
urbanoutfitters.com

Topshop black handbag
£39 - topshop.com

Cole Haan gold necklace
£66 - belk.com

Beret hat
newlook.com


Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe