HOW TO SPEND YOUR MONEY #12daysofchristmas - DAY3

22:01

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi darlings!
 It is a very common problem amongst people deciding how to allocate our funds. It is especially important this time of year because we need to have absolute control of our funds in order not to go bankrupt by the end of the year. I personally distribute my funds using a scale of preference. I don't just splurge on everything and regret my purchases later on. Here is how I spend my money:
 
WHERE I SPEND THE MOST
Perfumes
I tend to spend a lot of money here because I am obsessed with smell, that sounds weird I'll explain. I personally think you can tell so much about a person by how they smell and it makes people a lot more interesting. I'd rather buy an eau de toilette than an eau de parfum because it I more subtle and can be "customised "easily. Cheaper brands usually are not long lasting so will usually run out in the middle of the day, so it is worth spending more on an expensive brand. At the moment I am using Vera Wang princess and a little goes a long way.
Skin care
My skin is very sensitive and complicated so I am very careful with what goes on here. Good quality products that are actually work are usually high end but my skin is very important as it is prone to sensitivity and acne and Id much rather
 
 
AVERAGE AMOUNTS
Make up
I am not an avid make up user so I use drugs store products but I try to buy renowned brands like L'Oreal and Garnier because I know their products will not cause sensitivity but not break my bank either.
 
WHERE I SPEND THE LEAST
Miscellaneous things like nail polish
I spend the least here because I really don't mind  and I find that all products regardless of the price have the same effect.
 
I hope this helps you in any way because and shows that you don't need to spend ridiculous amounts to get decent quality it all depends on what is important to you.
 
Stay beautiful because you can Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe