MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS #12daysofchristmas - DAY 4

23:16


Hi darlings,
 
 YouTube has become a prevalent part of our generation and has allowed us to enter the world of some pretty amazing people sharing their lives on a constant with us. I, no different from everyone else am addicted to it and I decided to share of my favourite channels. Today it is about inspirational channels or rather people. Here it is
 
 
CASEY NEISTAT
 
Casey is probably one of the most inspiring people ever. His life s filled with interesting events fuelled by opourtunities that he has earned through hard work and determination. Watching him everyday leaves me feeling motivated. He also has a really cute family.
 
CLAIRE MARSHALL
 
Claire is cool, unbelievably so. She is one of the cool kids you know everyone wanted to be friends with. She is such a strong person and that strength that she portrays is infectious and it makes me feel stronger in a sense. She really inspires me because she still manages to be positive even though she is going through difficult times.
 
JENN IM
 
 
Mark my words, in a few years this girl right here will be considered a style icon. She is interesting because her style unlike most is not a mirror of everyone else's but unique to just her.  She merges the most unlikely pieces ad creates amazing outfits. 
 
ERIK CONOVER
 
Erik lives quite philosophically, he stays positive constantly, admits to areas of his life he is not satisfied it and works on them, without shame or self disrespect. He is a good role model in my opinion and spreads positivity constantly.
 
I hope you enjoyed this and I would like to know your favourite YouTube channels too.
 
Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe